What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures efficiency of freight processing
- Ensures freight quality and integrity
- Maintains a safe work area
- Manages freight
- Performs duties as assigned
About WalmartAt Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Location: 426 Logistics Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82009
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.65 - $30.65 per hour