Relax... Join Our Team!
Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our IT Department as an Infrastructure Engineer located on-site at our Corporate Headquarters in Lancaster, SC. Remote work is not available at this time.
We welcome your interest in employment with our family-oriented organization where we proudly offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and centrally located branches.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for daily administration and operations of the enterprise infrastructure environment at all data center locations. Provide support for IT initiatives, as well as the successful implementation of new application and infrastructure projects and enhancements to the enterprise infrastructure. This individual will work closely with infrastructure team members, projects managers, vendors and system owners to meet the strategic goals and objectives of the business.
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of Dell/EMC product lines, specifically around storage arrays and virtual server environment.
- Review and maintain backup policies, backup recovery testing and replication testing while developing BCP/BIA recovery plans to optimize the RPO/RTO requirements of the enterprise systems.
- Administration and operations of daily backups and system health alerts.
- Manage and maintain patch management processes and ongoing vulnerability remediation.
- Manage and maintain firmware maintenance on hardware supporting the virtual server environment.
- Manage fiber channel zoning on Cisco MDS.
- Provide backup/recovery and server support to system owners.
- Responsible for adhering to change management processes, incident response, and testing methodologies for modifications to systems and software. This includes anticipating, mitigating, identifying, responding to, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the systems and software.
- Provide test plans and support for infrastructure and application development projects.
- Develop documentation related to new and existing systems.
- Participate in various phases of disaster recovery testing, including table-top exercises.
- Work with third-party vendors on infrastructure related build, design and problem resolution, including hardware replacement in multiple data center locations.
- Build and deploy virtual or hardware servers, adhering to business hardening standards.
- Work with IT project managers on multiple products, activities and projects.
- Participate in on-call coverage (during business and after hours) to support all infrastructure related systems.
- Provide infrastructure support and maintenance for FIT customers.
- Due to the critical nature of data security, each employee has the responsibility to protect company data. Employees have legal and regulatory obligations to respect and protect the privacy of information and its integrity and confidentiality. Guidance is contained in the company information security policies.
- Adhere to the principle of least privilege to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to critical system or sensitive data by maintaining account permissions to accounts, processes and programs only required to do the job assigned.
- Comply with Founders’ policies and procedures, as well applicable laws, regulations, and statutes issued by federal agencies such as NCUA and FFIEC, including, but not limited to, GLB and BSA.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a minimum of 5 years of IT work experience in systems administration is required.
- Detail oriented and possess excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.
- A proficiency in server management and strong physical computer knowledge with understanding of virtualized server environments and virtualized storage.
- Ability to analyze, research and resolve questions or concerns
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to technology changes.
- A working knowledge of the following systems is preferred: Microsoft Server 2012R2 and 2016, Cisco UCS servers and Integrated Server Management Technology, Understanding of VLANs and IP subnetting, VMWare vSphere and EMC storage arrays.
Benefits provided include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid PTO
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Retirement Plan (401k with employer contributions + Pension Plan fully funded by FFCU)
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse, and children
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Long Term Care Plan
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement to assist with furthering education
- Certifications - Assistance with achieving and maintaining
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
Candidate must be available Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30am-6pm. Due to the nature of the IT department, evening and weekend work may be necessary.
A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and previous employer reference check will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lancaster, SC 29720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- System administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Server management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person