Wherever drivers go, we're leading the way. Agero's mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients' relationships with their customers. You can learn more about the company at www.agero.com or read why we were voted by Forbes as one of the best places to work here!
About the Role
In this role, you are trained to answer inbound phone calls from stranded motorists and dispatch our contracted providers to come to the rescue. You secure services such as towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, and electric vehicle charging. You verify the customer's safety throughout the call, verify their roadside coverage, and current location so you can send help.
Agents (soon to be you!) that excel in this role possess
- A PASSION for providing outstanding assistance to their customers via inbound phone calls
- An EMPATHETIC nature with excellent communication skills
- A CONFIDENCE in decision making and can find resolutions to even the toughest situations
- A LOVE for working on computers in a virtual environment
Details about pay, benefits & perks
Details about your Training
Your attendance is critical to your success and as such is a requirement for the duration of training and performance will be continually assessed throughout. Paid training will be held Monday - Friday with times varied by class. Please make sure you can commit to the full training schedule prior to joining.
Details about your Work Schedule
- Mornings, mid-days, evenings, and overnight shifts may be available
- Full Time = 40 hours per week / Part Time = 20+ hours available
To ensure your success there are a few key requirements
- Since this role is fully remote you need to reside in the state of New Mexico to be considered.
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience and be 18 years of age or older
- 6 months+ of customer service experience is an asset but not required as we are exceptional at training talented individuals
- Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be using.
- A completed application will include providing some Personal Information, Work History, Education History, and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Complete a Harver skills and systems diagnostic assessment from your home computer confirming your current tech workstation meets the systems requirements of the role outlined below.
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
D, E & I Mission at Agero:
We are all Change Drivers at Agero. Each day, we speak to thousands of drivers and tow professionals across one of the most diverse countries in the world. Our mission to safeguard drivers on the road, strengthen our clients' relationships with their drivers, and support the communities we live and work in unites us together as one force driving positive change.
The road to positive change starts inside Agero. In celebrating each other's differences, we lift each other up and create space for innovation and community. Bringing our whole selves to work powers our commitment, drive, agility, and courage - ensuring we are not only changing the landscape of the driver services industry, we also are making a difference in the lives of our customers with each call, chat, and rescue.