CircusTrix – Who are we?
We’re the people that like to exercise but LOVE to have fun. We’re ambitious, fearless, and refuse to be confined. We not only think outside the box we MOVE outside the box too! That’s why we’re the largest active entertainment park operation in the world. With well-known brands like DEFY, Sky Zone, and Rockin’ Jump spanning the globe, we’re a place where children, teens, and even parents can shake up the norm and play!
Who are our General Managers?
Purveyors of AWESOME looking for an opportunity to be the ringmaster! Our GM’s are savvy people, business, and operations leaders. They don’t take for granted that the success of a park rests on their shoulders through the park culture they cultivate and the results they drive.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is 18 years of age or older with the following experience:
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent education; Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of management experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail, fitness, entertainment, hospitality, or a related field.
- Sales experience; membership sales preferred.
- Prior experience leveraging P&L reports to set and manage business revenue goals.
- Demonstrated experience hitting or exceeding company KPI’s.
- Is able to stand for long periods of time and lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Possesses basic proficiency in technology such as MS Office Suite, Teams, and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Is available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Is results-driven, reliable, detail-oriented, and organized.
What our General Managers get to do!
Under the direction of the District Manager, the General Manager oversees 3 areas that make our parks stand out:
Awesome People – Team Members & Customer Service
- Be a hands-on leader and role model able to support the team by executing any park position as needed.
- Develop Assistant General Managers and Team Leads to become excellent people leaders, operation experts, and business savvy. Oversee the training AGM’s and Team Leads are providing to all park team members.
- Create a positive park culture by recognizing accomplishments and learning what motivates team members so we can be successful together.
- Own and oversee all phases of employment including hiring, training, monitoring growth and progress. Additionally, a GM is responsible for any discipline and termination of team members as necessary.
- Be an effective park liaison through consistent communication across all departments and our corporate team.
- Provide memorable moments for our customers by being proactive, responsive, and engaged in their experience while they’re at the park.
- Any customer service issues that arise, it is expected that the General Manager will continue to provide an awesome experience through the listening, discussion, and resolution of issues and completing all necessary follow up and documentation.
Awesome Business – Revenue & Expense Management
- Be a strategic leader by managing park operations and expenses according to Profit & Loss (P&L) statements; Oversee purchases, inventory, and additional park costs, renegotiate terms when able and necessary.
- Drive the achievement of park revenue goals in the areas of membership sales, birthday parties, and special events.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and/or coordinate park promotions and marketing strategies.
- Train employees of each department how they contribute to park revenue goals.
- Develop Front Desk Agents to execute a successful sales process and learn effective sales strategies.
- Ensure Front Desk, Party Hosts, and managers understand their key performance metrics (KPI’s).
- We strive to be a positive staple of every community; work hard to develop and cultivate positive relationships within the local community.
- Get creative! We love supporting managers that think outside the box and enjoy executing on new ideas.
Awesome Operations – Facility Compliance & Safety
- Oversee and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of each department, implement processes accordingly.
- Ensure all team members are properly trained on appropriate safety precautions, responses, and reporting; make sure they are compliant with all company and OSHA safety requirements.
- Check and monitor park attractions and equipment daily to ensure everything is safe and fully operational. Complete related work orders, maintenance reports, or additional required documentation and close any attractions if necessary.
- Adjust staffing levels to meet safety demands.
- Complete inventory reports for facilities, parties, food & beverage, and vending.
Salary: $70,000- $75,000/year + bonus incentives + benefits including a 401k with matching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location