Research and design machine options to enhance process in a manufacturing environment.
- Develop more automated processes.
- Design equipment in Solidworks.
- Determine if new machine development, purchasing equipment, or outsourcing is the best option for each project. Manage the project if outsourced.
- Test new and existing both manufacturing and lab machines.
- Write production processes for any changes made within projects.
- Attend meetings to provide project updates.
Will be working on a team of 40 engineers, between mechanical, software, electrical, controls, and software.
80% of the time will need to be onsite, 20% of time can be remote
Design, Solidworks, Mechanical, Automation, Process automation, Engineering, plcs, Allen-bradley
Top Skills Details:
Design, Solidworks, Mechanical, Automation, Process automation, Engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Associates or Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3+ years of machine design
3+ years of Solidworks Design work or other 3D design experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.