- Supports new product introduction activities to prepare products or processes for launch (APQP).
- Supports daily operations through troubleshooting and finding solutions to compound processing issues.
- Maintains and improves process capabilities using appropriate tool and applicable methodologies.
- Drives and champions continuous improvement culture.
- Ensures that all local, legal, and Freudenberg requirements regarding health, safety, and environmental are fulfilled.
- Supports the creation of process specifications and training documents.
- Maintains IMTE (Inspection Measuring and Test Equipment) calibrations for rubber mixing lab.
- Manages lab technicians and activities.
- Supports customers from the technical side.
- Supports the Quality department for customer concerns.
- Rubber processing experience beneficial.
- 6-sigma knowledge beneficial.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field; advanced degree preferred or compensating years of experience
- 3+ years of Industry-relevant experience
- Relevant certifications, system experience, and training
- Professional-Level English language skills preferred
- Communication & Collaboration: Communicates clearly and concisely, while serving as a sparring partner to internal/external stakeholders. Fosters teamwork between employees and across the organization.
- Value for Customers: Drives a customer-oriented business strategy and provides indispensable support to deliver successful outcomes.
- Innovation: Envisions the impact of potential future trends and proactively drives necessary changes. Encourages creativity and initiative from employees.
- Drive & Execution: Inspires and motivates self and others, while taking full accountability for actions and results.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Shelbyville, IN 46176