Personal Assistant - Accounting
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for our Client in Quechee, Vermont.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the owners. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in an administrative role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Finance: QuickBooks experience required
- Manage bank accounts; accounts payables; foreign transactions; wire transfers; various prop tax payments; QuickBooks files;
- Liaison with Accountant
- Liaison with Banking personnel: Bank of America
- Maintain correspondences, banking & calendar scheduling
- Assist with printing and mailing of annual holiday card
- Maintain master Contact List
- Maintain electronic calendar: Coordinate personal appointments & meetings
- Review incoming mail
- Process payments for weekly cleaning services
- Maintain all records as assigned and/or related
- Renewals of licenses, passports, legal documents
- Provide misc. support on a daily basis as well as in case of emergency