Important Details Pertaining to the Application Process
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you MUST complete the Indeed Assessment when applying. We will NOT accept resumes if you have not completed this step of the process.
Please answer all of the application questions. By choosing to not answer a question, the system may automatically reject your application.
“We are NOT currently accepting applications for individuals residing outside of the Pittsburgh region.”
Founded in 2002, NET Xperts LLC has the expertise to design, implement, and manage IT systems that meet the needs of businesses in Western PA. Whether in need of Cybersecurity, Managed Services, or Cloud Services, we are experienced, Certified Professionals that can help develop technology business plans to meet any strategic business goal. We value our commitment to our strong relationships with clients and employees.
Job Description Summary
Are you looking to make an immediate impact in the war against cybercrime? NET Xperts LLC is seeking an IT Network Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience. By joining our team, you will be responsible for supporting and servicing our client’s computer and network environments.
What’s In It For You
- The support of an organization to help shape your career and is passionate about personal excellence and self-improvement
- The ability to make an impact by building long-term relations with our clients as we believe it is vital for our growth
- Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including- medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), and more!
- Future growth of knowledge, skills, duties, and compensation is available. We are growing and want people to grow with us!
What Will You Do
- You will be responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining clients’ networks by troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise while providing constant access to a secure network that allows users to maximize their performance.
- You will set up, install, configure, and support all networked equipment to maximize network efficiency and security.
- You will be required to participate in our on-call rotation approximately twice a year.
After the initial onboarding and training period, this person will work a combination of time in our office and at the client's office. All work is dispatched from Forest Hills, and you may go to one, or as many as five clients within a day depending on the project but may return for multiple days until the work is complete. Please Note: Most clients are within a 50-mile radius of Pittsburgh, and we supply use of a company vehicle, and you must have reliable transportation, in the event you start or end your day from the field. (Mileage/Parking reimbursement).
Education And Experience
- Associate’s Degree from a technical college or institution and certifications from HP and/or Microsoft
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on technical experience servicing the corporate community post-graduation
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems (7/8/10)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2013/2019/O365)
- Microsoft Server (Active Directory)
- Virtualization including VMware ESXi/vCenter 5.x/6.x and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Symantec Endpoint Antivirus or other Anti-Virus
- WatchGuard VPN Client or other remote access applications
- Barracuda Appliances
- HP & Dell PCs, Workstations, Laptops & Tablets
- HP ProLiant Servers (all makes and models)
- HP Switches
- WatchGuard, HP or other wireless products
- Firewalls – Including WatchGuard
- APC UPSs
The ideal candidate for the IT Network Engineer position will have the above technical skills and experience; good verbal and written communications skills; interact professionally with customers; possess organizational skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail; the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively; and have a clean and presentable appearance. You must be able to maintain new and existing certifications, as part of the ongoing job requirements for the IT Network Engineer position.
- Work week, Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm (Overtime/weekends as needed).
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent Pay - starting at $50,000.00+ per year
- Please Note: Salary is negotiable when you exceed years of required technical experience, hardware and software requirements, and current certifications. Please send salary requirements in the cover letter.
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life AD&D
- Paid Time Off (to include Maternity, Paternity, Pawternity & Charity Days available)
- IRA Match
- Training and certification benefit policy for reimbursement
- FREE Parking
- Jean Days
- Pizza Lunches
- Healthy Snack Program
- Team Building Activities
- Quarterly Corporate Outings
- This is a Salary-Exempt position
NET Xperts LLC is an organization that hires creative people who are committed to high performance. Do you want to join our team of professionals?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pittsburgh, PA 15221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Computer Networking: 5 years (Preferred)
- Technical: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person