Lamun-Lusk-Sanchez Texas State Veterans Home
Make Lives Better. Be a part of something meaningful: The Touchstone Experience.
If your purpose is to Make Lives Better, we welcome you to Join Team Touchstone today and be part of something meaningful. Touchstone is committed to bringing a Best In Class Healthcare Experience to our Patients, Residents and Veterans. Compassionate team members are the key to revealing our vision to be the leading post-acute healthcare solution in the markets we serve. If you desire to be part of a work environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply today.
To promote the community census goals by developing partnerships with our external clients and the patients and families we serve while maintaining excellent working relationship with the organizations interdisciplinary team.
- Gather sufficient pre-admission data to determine resident level of care and the ability of the Community to properly care for the resident.
- Interview potential residents and residents’ representatives to collect accurate data.
- Complete pre-admission and admission inquiry forms accurately.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business related field or a minimum of 2 years experience in long term care admissions.
We offer eligible team members an attractive benefit package that includes medical, dental, wellbeing, and vision benefits, along with other unique benefits including:
- Health Savings Allowance option for certain medical plans
- Paid Time Off; Bereavement Pay and Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Grant Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Shine Bright Team Member Incentive Bonus Program
- Matching 401(k) matching
- OnShift Wallet- access to your earned money before payday
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- UnitedHealth Group Rally rewards program
- Legal benefits and will preparation
- Team Chaplain availability
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Big Spring, TX 79720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location