St. John’s Health is a community owned health system in Jackson, WY. We offer exceptional patient care across the continuum of care including, acute care hospital, nursing home, home health, hospice, and clinics.
Our community’s proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park provides ample recreational opportunities for locals and keeps our health system busy with visitors throughout the year.
To support the Quality Management System, the Clinical Quality Improvement Specialist will:
- Lead the ISO9001 internal auditing team
- Develop and conduct audits to proactively identify risks related to patient safety and regulatory compliance.
- Abstract and report on data requirements for CMS Core Measures (Sepsis, AMI, Stroke, Heart Failure, Elective Deliveries)
- Participate in improvement activities related to Core Measures.
- Collect clinical data to support ongoing monitoring of high risk/problem prone issues.
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and accreditation organizations including, but not limited to: Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Conditions of Participation, DNV and ISO9001.
- Provide education and regulatory interpretation to organization leaders.
- Evaluate organizational processes to for consistency and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Participate in and at times lead process improvement projects focused on improving patient safety and regulatory compliance.
Requires a self-motivated individual who values patient and staff safety as the top organizational priority. Knowledge and/or an interest in safe systems and High Reliability Organizations necessary.
Required Skills, Education and Experience (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of healthcare and/or quality improvement experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Desired Skills, Education and Experience
- Master's degree.
- Experience providing patient care preferred.
- Experience with patient safety preferred.
- Experience with accreditation preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Will you be able to relocate to Jackson, WY?
Work Location: One location