We are seeking Electromagnetic Engineers/Physicists with experience in RF modeling, material measurement, and hardware to support our growing RF materials and systems portfolio.
Cornerstone Research Group, Inc. (CRG), in Dayton, Ohio, is an Aerospace and Defense company that develops and delivers innovative, customer-focused technology solutions.
When you join our dynamic and rapidly growing organization, you will collaborate closely within our multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists to rapidly develop and demonstrate innovation across a broad range of technology areas, including our core business areas:
quiet electric propulsion; electric aircraft systems; design-build-fly prototypes
Power and Energy
portable power systems; power management; battery technology
Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
composite design and fabrication; high temperature material and process development
Medical & Sensor Technology
health & wellness products; patient care; wearables; environment monitoring and protection
The environment is dynamic but highly flexible with many exciting problem-solving opportunities and room to define future areas of technical growth for the organization.
WHO ARE WE?
CRG’s multidisciplinary team has successfully tackled our customers’ most challenging problems with discipline, creativity and flexibility in core business areas including aerospace systems, power and energy, advanced materials and manufacturing, medical technology, and sensor systems. This has resulted in CRG being recognized as a leader in innovation, in technology commercialization, and in providing a work environment that is deeply rewarding. Because of the nature of our work, exclusive U.S. citizenship is required for employment, and employees may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance. To learn more about us, please visit: www.crgrp.com.
Our employees are our most important assets. Our team mentality is key to our success. We value:
Honesty and Integrity
Respect and Dedication
Innovation and Collaboration
Humility, Agility, and Will
We run fast but value work-life balance and flexibility. Our entrepreneurial / intrapreneurial mindset fosters our growth.
- Exclusive US citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in RF modeling, designing, fabrication and/or testing.
CRG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified Candidates will be able to:
- Perform computational electromagnetics (CEM) modeling.
- Design novel solutions using CEM to meet specified requirements.
- Perform analysis with various software, such as CST, COMSOL, PMM, HFSS, FDTD, FEM
- Apply a broad understanding of RF materials, hardware, and measurement techniques to engineer novel RF materials and systems.
- Serve in a leading role to design, fabricate, and test prototype RF materials and systems.
- Design and build test fixtures and test bodies.
- Perform RF measurements of materials and hardware.
- Develop algorithms for signal processing and materials parameter extraction.
- Support hands-on build, testing, and systems integration activities.
To be successful in CRG’s corporate culture, Qualified Candidates must also be able:
- Perform in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing small business.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented environment
- Participate in multiple technical programs at once (typically 3 or 4 programs simultaneously)
- Apply a get-it-done and get-it-done-right mindset coupled with attention to detail Apply proactive and reactive problem-solving skills.
- Communicate technical results, plans, and issues with internal and external customers, including presenting and writing reports and proposals.
- Quickly understand new technology areas and manage and adapt to rapidly changing customer needs.
- Write proposals and support meetings in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate competence in basic computer usage including typing, MS Office, and web-based forms and applications.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- 5 Weeks Annual Paid Time Off
- Annual Company Holidays follow Federal Holiday Schedule
- Casual, Flexible and Hybrid work environment (based on position responsibilities)
- Fun company events