VXI Global Solutions, LLC is a leading B2B provider of business process and information technology offering comprehensive services to our clients who are all Fortune 500. We specialize in sales and services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. VXI employs 23,000 people worldwide. We have a dynamic customer interaction center that’s looking for a game changer like you!
Assist with inbound calls from customers looking to follow up with their benefits. Typical calls include communication of account balance, date of deposit, previous transactions, and issuing of replacement debit cards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides customer support by phone, consumers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues.
- Processes a high volume of consumer inquiries and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies root cause of problem and uses tool and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- When unable to resolve problems in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to appropriate resources.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
Is being a Customer Care Representative a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements
- You must have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
- You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 15 mbps downstream and 3 mbps upstream
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable in an environment remote from co-workers and managers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
Work Location: Remote