About Volta Power Systems
VPS makes advanced energy systems, with the use of lithium-ion technology, for specialty markets: RV, Marine, Industrial Trucks. We work with Automotive-grade materials, but are quicker to launch and smaller in size than traditional Automotive companies. We are looking for someone who wants to make a large impact within a growing company. Apply today!
The Engineering Coordinator ensures proper application of process and tools discipline across the Volta engineering organization. The Engineering Coordinator will be the Subject Matter Expert for key engineering tools and will be the designated Volta administrator. Working in conjunction with the Program Management team, the Engineering Coordinator will oversee the application of engineering development processes, including change management, and will be responsible for training and development in these areas.
· Oversee day to day operation of AutoDesk Inventor tool operation, ensuring engineering team are trained and equipped to perform their development tasks. Respond quickly to emergency needs as they arise.
· Ensure engineering team are trained and equipped to operate effectively within the UpChain PDM environment. Respond quickly to emergency needs as they arise.
· Build and maintain library of training material on AutoDesk Inventor and UpChain PDM.
· Define and update PDM workflows as required to satisfy internal process demands.
· Ensure application of product development process across all new projects, including requirements development, DFMEA, Design Reviews and DVP&R.
· Take ownership of the Engineering Change Process and its associated tool. Work directly with engineering and support teams to ensure proper application of process.
Perks of the Role
If you join the Volta team, you’ll work with kind and knowledgeable team members. Our business is doubling in size year over year, so you can expect career advancement opportunities, new challenges, and an opportunity to make an impact. We have several employee engagement events throughout the year, we volunteer in the community as a team, and we love to celebrate the big wins.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location