It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In this role, you'll be a part of our nationwide database of experienced warehouse professionals. This team travels the U.S. deploying where needed; working to make the supply chain stronger! We offer a competitive hourly wage and the opportunity to work with an elite team of warehouse professionals gaining notoriety as the best value in warehouse services. Candidates must be available to deploy and travel out of state within a 24-hour notice period.
Warehouse Order Selectors are responsible for building customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Selectors receive direction on the orders they are tasked with and are then responsible for physically lifting each case of product and stacking the product on a pallet.
- The Warehouse Selector is required to select customer pallets while operating a range of powered equipment such as a double electric pallet jack.
- Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 20 pounds to 50 pounds from pallet to pallet.
- Maintain a competitive average throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by the total hours worked.
- Maintain an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest quality service.
- Vocollect, Talkman, Jennifer, or other voice recognition equipment experience a plus.
- Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory, expect to work 6-7 days a week 10+ hours a day
- Promote and practice FHI’s Value of safety always.
- Work safely and productively
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electric pallet jacks and forklifts such as reach, clamp and cherry picker.
- Ability to understand all aspects of order selection, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility
- Ability to hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 weeks on every assignment
- Steel or composite toe safety shoes are required
- Basic math skills
- Pay starts at $20 an hour
- Paid hotel and airfare.
- Paid travel time.
- Per Diem allotment of $40 per day.
- Weekly Pay!
- We promote from within and offer world-class leadership training and full career growth opportunities.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Interested? Apply Here:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- order selecting: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse distribution: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road