Signing Bonus Available, payable after 90 days
Maintains all public areas of Hotel and Conference Center. High Emphasis on the cleaning and maintenance of all Banquet and Function areas. This will include Banquet Restrooms, Function Rooms, and the Lobby, Corridors and Stairwells. This position will work closely with Hotel Engineering as well as the Executive Housekeeper.
Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Performs any combination of the following tasks to maintain the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
HOUSEPERSON DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Dusts and polishes metalwork.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other collegues.
- Take up any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Hotels Dress Code Policy.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location