Are you sick of being a customer service representative or working in a warehouse?
We are immediately hiring part-time and full-time Autism Aides. Job Offers on the Spot! No Experience Required! Positions are available in Sandy and West Jordan. We are hiring for schedules that include working weekends.
As an Autism Aide (aka Direct Support Professional (DSP)/in-home caregiver), you will help our special needs adult clients achieve their personal goals and have fun while doing so. The people you support love to do fun activities like swimming, going to the movies, watch and play sports, and live comedy shows! Our clients like to turn on music and dance the night away.
You will have the opportunity to help the people we support with daily activities including chores, cooking, personal hygiene, and medication. All the training you need is on-site and paid. This job is perfect for anyone who is looking to have fun and love what they’re doing!
Reasons You Will Love Working At CTA:
- $16 per hour
- We can work with any desired schedule. We are open 24/7! (Graveyard shift (overnight), Afternoons, Evenings)
- We offer health insurance, vision, dental and PTO for full-time employees. (Anyone working 30 hours or more)
- 401K and 401K Match
- No previous experience required - we pay you for all the training you need
- Casual dress code- you can wear jeans to work!
- Set schedules; no worrying if you are going to work enough hours each week
- You can experience the rewards of similar CNA work (i.e., home health aide) without the testing requirement
- Great experience for anyone interested in special education, teaching, social work, psychology, mental health services, caregiving, CNA, nursing, non-profit experience, nanny experience or making a difference in the community
- We offer overtime ($24 per hour and overtime is not mandatory) and holiday pay on select holidays
- 100% of the leaders you’ll be working with started off in this position we have over 800 years in management; career progression within our company is real (You could be our next manager!)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills (Slack, Note Taking, Smart Phone Usage)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds from the floor
- Be outgoing, friendly, and have a positive attitude
- A desire to help individuals with Autism and special needs
- Can multitask, prioritize, and stay organized.
To see a glimpse of what this job is like and see some of the amazing things we do check out our social media platforms: Facebook: CTA Community SupportsInstagram: @ctasupportsTwitter: @ctasupports
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- After school
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: One location