Are you looking to make a difference in 2022? Shawmut Services is currently hiring team members to go door-to-door in Philadelphia to speak with voters about Democratic candidates and progressive issues in 2022.
- Canvassers are compensated $25 per hour
- Schedules are flexible, with part-time and full-time availability—you choose when you want to work!
- Canvassers must be friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented, and must be comfortable working primarily outdoors and on their feet.
- Applicants will go through a thorough interview and training process. You are paid for your training hours!
- All canvassers are held to the highest standards of accountability, and quality will be assessed on a daily basis.
To apply, follow the link below or submit an application through Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shawmut Services is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We welcome applicants from any educational background, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, immigration status, citizenship status, national origin or ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, criminal record, mental or physical disability or disorder, HIV antibody status, parental or familial status, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA 19104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location