We are looking for an Product Development Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer who will report to the Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead, and who’ll be tasked with developing manufacturing processes and tooling for the next generation of Alumacraft fishing boats. As part of your role, you’ll be working on the leading edge of manufacturing to bring new and exciting boat designs to reality in a production environment.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
Here at BRP, we’re creating new ways to get people moving forward, where their experiences are measured by emotion rather than distance. All around the world, our products, achievements and aspirations are a reflection of our teams’ exceptional expertise. Want to bring your true self on this adventure?
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Improve and develop new methods and approaches to process applications and recommend solutions to the team.
- Ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness that are in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Work cross-functionally between production, quality, and development to influence new Alumacraft vehicle designs and drive DFM (design for manufacturing) principles.
- Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency and safety.
- Analyze and evaluate existing systems and processes, identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to solve manufacturing challenges.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience with 2D/3D design using AutoCAD and Creo, or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in a hands-on manufacturing environment across multiple levels of the organization.
-Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Strong written and verbal communication and ambitious personality to make changes within the organization.
- Previous fabrication and/or assembly experience in a production environment is preferred.
- Do you have other qualifications? Tell us what is unique about you that is a great addition to the team.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application.
AT BRP-ALUMACRAFT, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Bonus potential: We work hard and BRP recognizes that with a discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous paid time off: we feel that winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products, so we offer a competitive vacation package
- 401k offering. We want to make sure you enjoy retirement and believe in helping you get there.
What about some feel good extra perks:
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
- Growth opportunities: We believe in investing in you and your development. Stay with us and grow with us!
WELCOME TO BRP-ALUMACRAFT
At Alumacraft, we craft state-of-the-art boats that have a deep connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally. By joining Alumacraft, you will be part of BRP, a global leader in the world of powersports products, propulsion systems and boats such as Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft and pontoons, Can-Am on and off-road vehicles, Manitou and Quintrex boats, as well as Rotax engines for karts and recreational aircraft.
Built on 80 years of ingenuity and intensive consumer focus, BRP is a multinational company with a global workforce of close to 20,000 driven, resourceful people with the deeply held belief that work, as with life, is not about the destination. It’s about the journey.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Manufacturing facility
Work Location: In person