We are hiring for Mechanical Engineer.
Experience in Mechanical products design & development.
- Design experience using Solid works, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge in Machined components, Sheet metal parts and Detailing.
- Knowledge of drafting standards, ASME Y 14.5 GD&T standard.
- Understanding of manufacturing process and tolerance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Design of semiconductor equipment’s subsystems and parts
- Interface with operations and electrical, process and software engineering.
- Generate and modify Bill of Materials, ECO release.
- Communicate and give direction to manufacturing personnel during build process.
- Continually develop design standards to increase efficiency of the design and build processes.
- Produce clear and accurate documentation in a timely manner.
Education requirements: -
BS/MS in Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing/ Engineering curriculum with applicable industry experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
Work Location: One location