Assistant Project Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordination within the department to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget. This role is also responsible for performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, updating current project statuses, and following the life cycle of department projects.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keep track of and report on project progress
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in and efficient and timely manner
- Help compose cost sheets and proposals for future and current customers
- Participate in month end tasks which include taking revenue, estimating for future months, etc.
- Organize and track different life cycles of department projects
- Help the engineering team with research tasks
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Process incoming requests from suppliers, customers, and within the company
- Recent Graduate with Finance, Business and or Engineering background intersted in Project Management/project work
- Proficient in Microsoft products and project management software
- Work experience as an assistant project manager or similar role
- Understanding of the automotive industry and ADAS/AD functionalities
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must occasionally lift and/or move more than 5-10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
FEV is a globally leading engineering and digital mobility company. Together with our customers, we are shaping the future of the mobility sector for carbon-neutral and efficient, connected, and safe transportation. Through our in-depth expertise we provide customers and society with cutting-edge solutions for the highest value of mobility and the most advanced
transport experience from A to B. Our expertise includes intelligent software and sustainable propulsion system development, as well as full vehicle engineering. Additionally, our range of services includes sophisticated systems engineering, cyber physical system development, software- and E/E-integration for software defined vehicles with highly automated and safe driving functionalities as well as vehicle integration. FEV's engineering capabilities span the entire mobility ecosystem including all on-road applications as well as rail, marine, aerospace, agriculture, construction, mining, and industrial applications. Additionally, we transfer our elaborate know-how and innovations to adjacent markets, such as the energy sector, to deliver best-in-class industry solutions.
The FEV Group currently employs 7,000 highly qualified specialists in customer-oriented development centers at more than 40 locations on five continents.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, MI, FEV North America, Inc. employs more than 500 highly skilled specialists. For more about FEV please visit our website at www.fev.com