We work as trusted business partners and always strive to deliver the most value and highest return on investment for our clients. We are highly trained business professionals with strong understanding of clients need. We work closely with the leading staffing trade associations, training, and research organizations to ensure we are knowledgeable of the latest industry trends and technologies.
Job Details :
- BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Thermal/ Fluid Mechanics specialization or equivalent with 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands on experience on preparing the CFD ready model from production geometry using CATIA V5 (must to have)
- The individual will be responsible to handle all CAD 3D model manipulations necessary to simplify complex geometry.
- work experience in CFD model building, meshing and analysis (optional)
- Hands on experience in standard mesh generation and analysis using tools such as Ansys Workbench, STAR-CCM+ etc., (optional).
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.