Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!! We are looking for a true leader; someone who has proven they are an expert in the Automotive F&I field. This expert produces at a high level, is very influential, makes sure contracts are clean when processed and is a leader with others in the store. Are you an experienced F&I Manager who believes in personal growth and chasing whatever their potential might be? If so, you are who we are looking for.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage your individual Finance process based on delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry leading CSI.
- Generate profitable, appropriate F&I product income
- Produce flawless compliance and paperwork on all transactions
- Manage lending relationships
- Assure that deals are processed properly and closed quickly to keep CIT at acceptable levels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, current financing options etc.
- Maintain targeted levels of penetration for all F&I benefits offered.
- Interact and embrace our F&I/Sales Training Partners to consistently develop and grow as a person, professional and a leader.
- Must be able to follow our trained FI Manager turn process
- Ensure PVR and penetration goals are met or exceeded
- Partner on all deals with new and used sales departments
- Ensure that every deal is worked in a timely fashion and to its total capacity with respect to lenders’ guidelines
- Must be able to forecast objectives for achieving sales and gross profits and meet these objectives on an annual basis
- Must keep deal flow with all deals booked daily
- 100% T/O on every deal
- Responsible for developing a productive relationship throughout the dealership and with customers and lenders
- Provide guidance, support and motivation to ensure employees are maximizing their ability and growth
- Meet establish redlines on all products and payments
- Must be an example of professional morals, ethics and excellent customer service (CSI) and maintain all three in the F&I Department
- Must maintain and promote an enthusiastic positive work environment
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- MUST HAVE more than 2 years experience working for a dealership as a F&I Manager with a high performance track record
- Extremely competitive compensation for top performers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays
- One of the best Paid Time Off policies in the industry!
- Employee Purchasing Program Discount
***All offers are contingent upon successfully passing of a pre-employment screening for illegal substances, background check, and motor vehicle verification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location