At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place.
We are growing and are looking for talented team members to join our Engineering team. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you work in an advisory capacity to manufacturing, engineering, and/or purchasing departments using knowledge of methods and materials in specialized or general manufacturing in order to optimize cost and quality.
The level of the role will depend on experience. There are unlimited career growth opportunities and we are looking for individuals who want to share their expertise and continue to grow with us.
We currently have roles available at our Gwinner, ND and Bismarck, ND facilities!
The minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in a Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Engineering related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Product knowledge is an added benefit
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred with Green Belt or Black Belt training or certification
- Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Travel: Less than 10%
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be a Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer! Visit us online and learn why "Even our careers are built better!" www.bobcat.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- manufacturing engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations