Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.:
Rebound is the largest orthopedic and neurosurgical practice in the Portland-Vancouver area with an array of sub-specialties including orthopedics, brain and spine care, sports medicine, physiatry, and physical therapy. We are proud to be the team physicians for the Portland Trail Blazers, the Portland Winterhawks and several collegiate teams. We celebrate over 50 years of serving the community with a commitment to providing superior service to our patients.
We are looking for a part time Unit Coordinator to join our Vancouver team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, a genuine commitment to patient care, and the ability to work closely with patients and physicians. This position will be based in Vancouver but travel between all of our clinic locations will be required.
- Checks patient out at end of visit ensuring that all orders have been addressed, including the return appointment.
- Assists with obtaining lab reports, hospital reports, dictation, x-rays, medical records and correspondence
- Schedules patients for testing procedures.
- Reviews appointment schedule and assist receptionist with physician’s patient schedule.
- Works with Medical Assistants and other staff as needed to facilitate quality patient care.
- Participates in tasking groups and respond to tasks daily.
- Documents all clinical related transactions in the electronic medical records.
- Coordinates the needs of the unit ensuring that supplies are stocked in both the unit and the exam room.
- Interacts with physicians, staff and patients in a positive manner to deliver the Rebound quality of care.
- Keeps current on OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Two years of recent medical office experience. Neurosurgery or Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize throughout the day.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time wisely
We are proud to offer::
This is a great opportunity to work in a quality organization with Top Doctors in the Northwest. At Rebound, our goal is to cultivate an organization that offers superior patient-centered medical care, with mutual respect and cooperation, in a positive and supportive environment. Come join our team!