1. Greet guests and manage incoming and outgoing deliveries
2. Maintain a clean and neat reception area
3. Oversee and approve all conference room requests and schedules
4. Maintain employee contact spreadsheets, parking documents, and guest policies
5. Assist the Office Manager with community event organization and planning
6. Track PO’s and Credit Card purchases and requests
7. Ad hoc projects as necessary
1. Create and maintain business relationship with all building vendors
2. Keep current vendor contact sheet
3. Contact appropriate vendors for maintenance issues or billing questions
4. Coordinate directly with Handyman and cleaning crew assigning misc maintenance tasks
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
· A proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Demonstrate high level skills in organization, multitasking, priority management, stress management and time management.
· The ability to work independently and manage assigned projects with minimal supervision.
· The ability to change gears and adapt at an instant.
· Flexibility to assist in on call projects as needed.
Education and Work Experience:
A minimum of an associate’s degree in a related field is preferred, but 2-3 years of relevant work experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location