Earn up to $21.75/hr! Positions available on days, nights and weekend shifts!
Sierra is opening 16+ new stores this year and our growth provides incredible career advancement opportunities!
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
Our Warehouse Associates are a key member of the merchandise journey. They ensure that the right goods get to the right stores at the right time. They do this amazing work in a fast paced, safe and efficient way. Some of the responsibilities of our Associates include the following:
- Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
- Match receipts against purchase orders
- Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes
- Ticket clothing, accessories, and other items
- Load and unload merchandise from trailers
- Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments
If the following describes you, then we should meet:
- Have a strong work-ethic and reliable attendance
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Like to be on your feet by walking or standing throughout your shift
- Don’t mind keeping active and handling objects as low as the floor and as high as the thigh, waist and shoulder
- Want to earn extra money by working some overtime at times
How to attend
Please arrive at the front of the building.
What to prepare
- All candidates must apply online via https://www.tjx.com/careers/ prior to being interviewed.
Preferred dress code
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable). Must have closed tow shoes.
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!