At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Temporary Customer Service Representative working remotely and supporting those impacted by Hurricane Fiona, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Even if you are looking fora full-time, regular job, we encourage you to consider this life-changing opportunity with a great wage to support others in need. And yes, TTEC will prioritize those looking to find other opportunities for you within the company once the effects of this tragedy has passed.
This role is limited to residents of certain locations in the United States only. We are not accepting applications for this role if you are a resident of one of the following excluded states: AK, CA, CT, HI, IL, IA, MA, MD ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, ND, RI, or WA or outside of the United States. We do have other opportunities open. Please continue to search TTECjobs.com for other opportunities.
What You’ll be Doing
TTEC supports a number of government contracts for both long term and short-term assignments. When a national emergency strikes, we’re at the ready. These positions are fulfilling as you support those US residents when they are at their time of need.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Consult with your neighbors on the available services that can support their situation
- Provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
- Respond to customer inquiries with active listening
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
What You Bring to the Role
- Requires ability to pass government public trust clearance prepared by the Department of Homeland Security.
- Exceptional conversational English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience or customer service oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High speed internet connection ( >20 mbps)
What You Can Expect
- The appreciation of those impacted by the storm
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Base pay of $15.84/hour plus $4.23 fringe (in lieu of benefits) due to the temporary nature of this role. And during your tenure, you can take full advantage of our award-winning career growth and training platform to enhance your skills. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
- And those interested and in good standing when the assignment ends will be prioritized for other TTEC roles.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $15.84 per hour
Work Location: Remote