RENK America is seeking a Business Development and Sales Director to maximize RENK’s success on current and next generation US Navy and US Coast Guard programs and forging critical relationships with the end users, shipyards and industry teammates. This will be a remote position.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Project Management and executive management of the RENK Group in both the U.S. and Germany to define market and customer opportunities and grow sales revenues.
- Develop new accounts and maintain existing accounts by establishing a personal working relationship with key decision makers and influencers based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- Build, deepen and maintain high level contacts with current and prospective business partners to increase market penetration and brand recognition.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of national market, client, and technology trends and advancements.
- Remain up to date on marine propulsion technologies, vessel designs and other aspects of the marine industry.
- Attend industry events, follow/research industry trends and communicate back to the RENK Group team.
- Prepare and present formal presentations to end users and customers.
- Responsible to meet order intake targets defined with the Division Leadership.
- Develop and lead campaigns to secure RENK’s naval ambitions in the U.S.
- Actively lead capture teams on key business opportunities, i.e. review RFQ's, specifications and other customer documents to develop and prepare proposals and quotations together with the RENK Group naval teams and manage contract negotiations.
- Actively engage with decision makers to acquire public R&D funds.