E.S. Wagner Company is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join its team of construction professionals in the Spartanburg/ Greenville, SC area. E.S. Wagner offers competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan.
E.S. Wagner Company is a heavy civil and highway construction company serving clients in both the public and private sectors, and has the people and resources necessary to complete the most challenging and complex projects in a variety of geographical areas. Through innovative engineering and construction, combined with the latest in construction technology and equipment, E.S. Wagner Company has built its reputation as a safe, capable, and expert general contractor. These capabilities, coupled with the values of integrity, reliability, and pride in a job well done, make E.S. Wagner Company an industry leader and employer of choice.
Check us out at www.eswagner.com
An overview of the Project Engineers' responsibilities include:
- Support project management
- Maintain accurate job quantities
- Review pay estimates
- Create Supplemental Agreements for submission
- Complete and submit weekly reports (e.g. subcontractor work log, meter reading report, weekly equipment report)
- Primary contact with subcontractors
- Review and approve timesheets
- Conduct Erosion Control inspections and maintain Log Erosion Control sheets
- Maintain and run an active crew when needed
- Actively involved with conducting a field layout with GPS
- Traffic control activities
- OUPS call-ins
- Bachelor s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, including both oral and written skills.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with CAD and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and with active management involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to promote a safe work environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adjust to changing circumstances
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Capacity to work independently and within a team environment.
- Organization & communication skills