We are currently seeking entry level sales professionals who want to work in the healthcare industry as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. We are proactively seeking top talent for our numerous pharmaceutical sales rep opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for Pharmaceutical Sales Rep candidates to represent and promote innovative healthcare products as well as highly specialized services. If you are looking for a pharmaceutical sales rep career when you can help people live happier and healthier lives then this might be the job for you. In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the need for Pharmaceutical Sales Reps considering the emergence of new viruses and the number of people facing medical issues they could never have imagined. The pharmaceutical industry is filled to the brim with numerous opportunities you can take advantage of to advance your pharmaceutical sales rep career to new heights. There’s rarely going to be a standstill in your role as one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps since the nature of the industry hinges upon changes in public health and safety.
Pharmaceuticals sales is considered one of the fastest-growing career opportunities, with a 300% growth rate in the last decade. If partnering with a patient focused pharmaceutical company that rewards based upon success, allows you to work in the pharmaceutical sales field, sounds interesting to you, please apply if you meet the below requirements for our Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity.
Skills, Education, and Requirements to be one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps:
- Documented success sales or strong sales abilities
- Enjoy working autonomously and as a part of a team
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Completion of industry pharmaceutical sales training
- The strongest pharmaceutical sales rep candidates will be energetic, likeable and engaging with a strong presence and ability to quickly establish and build long-lasting relationships with a diverse customer base
- Consistent annual award winners with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven record in a sales environment focusing on individual accountability
- Ability to acquire and maintain industry certifications/credentials for a career in pharmaceutical sales
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driving record required
- Ability to successfully pass the required background investigation that includes, but is not limited to: education, employment, motor vehicle, driver's license, and drug screen.
If this sounds like a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunity that is interesting to you, please apply today.
Our vision is to continuously aspire to design, develop, and deliver industry leading healthcare solutions that accelerate patient access to enable the best possible outcomes. Our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Rep teams specialize in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our professional pharmaceutical sales rep teams by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, pharmaceutical sales rep knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications.
The next step is yours. Apply today for one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote