**1,000 Starting Bonus!**
Who are we?
We are a team of hardworking dedicated professionals that enjoy the challenge and reward that comes with building the most impressive homes this area has to offer. This team takes enormous pride in serving our high end clients. With that comes the responsibility of being the best and expecting the best craftsmanship from our team members. As a design build firm we control every aspect of the process. We have a large design studio full of designers, architects, and project managers tasked with the responsibility of keeping the crews in the field moving efficiently and effectively. When it comes to company culture we take things personally, working together to meet the needs of others. Company parties and lunch ins are pivotal in creating an environment that promotes personal connections in order to get professional success. Any hardworking, dependable and honest person is encouraged to apply, regardless of experience.
We are looking for a full time carpenter helpers to work with our timber frame, remodel, and home building crews. Experience with new construction, remodeling, or wood shop production will make you an excellent fit. Please check out our website for more about us and our suite of companies. www.wadsworthcompany.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility of successful completion of complex carpentry tasks and general construction work
- Perform tasks related to carpentry, drywall, finish trim, and cabinet installation.
- Framing out new walls and building structures
- Demoing walls, counters, cabinets, flooring and ceiling.
- Ensure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Able to comply with safety, quality & procedural standards
- Have driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have your own vehicle
- Smart phone and Internet access
- Have basic hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations