- Power BI Report development.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
Implementation and management of daily data automation utilizing Power Automate
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $65.00 per hour
Work Location: One location