****This is a Full-Time Seasonal Position****
Workers needed for shifts. Position requires vigorous physical activity and willingness to work during extreme weather conditions. Position involves routinely walking down steep trails to install, check on, maintain, and adjust snowmaking and other equipment as needed.
- 18 or over.
- Must be committed to providing a quality product for guests to enjoy, as well as committed to performing job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Punctual and prepared to perform work duties.
- Able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Able to work standing up for extended periods of time.
- Able to walk and physically negotiate steep and variable terrain without difficulty and assistance on a frequent basis.
- Able to regularly lift 10-100 lbs.
- Able to ride a chairlift and not afraid of heights.
- Safety conscious and oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Start up, shut down, and maintain snow guns.
- Knowledge and understanding on how to adjust guns properly for different temperature and wind changes.
- Place guns so snow can be spread out evenly.
- Understand the correct pumping/activity water systems in use.
- Monitor equipment and conditions in order to prevent freezing of equipment and ensure efficient operation of snowmaking equipment at all times.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor/
All on-mountain R&M and construction projects and projects in the Special Project Department.
- Assist in other operational departments as needed.
Example: MAP, AAP during the summer, and Lifts or others during the Winter.