About the Company
Revenue Enterprises is an industry-leading Colorado-based customer service call center offering Revenue Cycle Solutions, specializing in Self-Pay Patient Billing, Debt Recovery & BPO Patient Support Services. Our experts deliver proven revenue cycle solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide. Revenue Enterprises offers customized billing solutions that benefit our healthcare clients and their patients. We operate on the principles of integrity, passion, and respect. Embodying these three simple words helps us set the standard in revenue cycle solutions to deliver the best in outstanding patient experiences and results. They’re not just our founding values. They’re the foundation of our approach and our client's success.
About the Job
Would you like to help patients and their families to better understand their medical bills and provide them with options to resolve them? Are you looking for a career with a solid company with stable hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) and great benefits, where the customer service you provide, and your contribution is valued? Are you seeking options to work from home or work in an office? We would like to talk to you! We are looking for full-time, caring, and talented Healthcare Customer Service Supervisor to make a long-term home in our organization. In this important role, you will work with patients and their families to explain their medical bills and negotiate affordable payment terms.
What you will be doing:
- Providing solid call-center leadership by motivating your team to ensure outstanding customer service
- Being a subject matter expert for your team, who are assisting inbound callers by answering their questions about their bills and helping them make collaborative affordable payment plans and settlements, and ensuring outreach to patients occurs in a manner that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Providing training and one-on-one work with your team to help each team member excel in his/her position.
- Assisting with hiring and direct personnel management ensuring team members understand and are kept abreast of their performance and new processes.
- Managing scheduling for your team to ensure the best possible experience for our patients.
- Handling escalated patient calls to help better explain accounts and ensure the best possible outcome for those callers who need an extra voice. Using empathy and fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills to help patients and their families to understand their bill, answering questions about their debt and medical billing process
- Using your computer proficiency, organization, and attention to detail to accurately report attendance, productivity, work quality and escalating any patient or client issues that require attention.
- Supporting your team through consistent attendance, excellent work ethic, and caring team focus
- Continuously improving, with supportive coaching / feedback from your manager and executive leadership. Learning through attending REL monthly Lunch & Learns and/or by seeking external leadership training to enhance your success.
- 2+ years prior Supervisory or Managerial experience, with demonstrated history of retention (call center experience helpful)
- Experience in customer service and/or healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Authorization to work in the US
- High school diploma or GED - Some College or Advanced training preferred
- Advanced beginner to Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus!
- Typing 40+ WPM with 90% accuracy preferred
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
'Revenue Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.'
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Due to Covid-19, we have transitioned primarily to a remote workforce (optional) after your initial training and paperwork. You may be required to work in the office if you develop performance concerns or have an inadequate home work environment.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location