Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Now Hiring Customer Service Associate Experts with starting pay of $20/hour plus monthly bonus potential. This position is located on-site at our Customer Experience Center in Albuquerque, NM
Be the Expert. Redefine Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier. T-Mobile is changing wireless for good and now we’re changing Customer Care for everyone. T-Mobile is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We’re breaking all the rules and putting customers first. No more talking to machines, no more transfers. Customers have their own team ready to resolve issues whenever and however they want.
As an Associate Expert, you’ll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them customers for life. They're YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
We’ll count on you to:
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Learn a lot - we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
Competitive base pay of $20 per hour plus serious bonus potential for top performers
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Generous paid time-off programs
Phone service discounts
Serious growth potential for your career
Fun, fast-paced environment
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.