Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars, and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full-time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Starting pay UP to $22.50/hr*
Full-time, Part-time, and Weekend schedules available.
* A pay enhancement of $1 - $2 per hour premium for full-time Package Handlers
* A pay enhancement of $2 per hour premium for weekend shift differential for Package Handlers who worked hours between Friday 10:00 PM to Monday 10:00 AM through 5/31/23 (Does not apply to the 1AM or 3AM start time schedule)
On bus line (Bus 219). 3-5min walk to FedEx Ground.
SHIFTS AND START TIMES:
FULL-TIME Start Time & Schedules:
- 1:00 AM Monday-Friday or Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday (*Start time is anywhere from 12AM to 2AM)
- 12:00 AM & 5:00 AM Wednesday - Saturday
- 8:00 PM & 11:55 PM Sunday – Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
PART-TIME Start Time & Schedules:
- 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- 3:00/4:00 AM Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday
- 11:55 PM Monday - Friday or Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
- 5:00 AM Wednesday – Saturday
- 3:30 PM Wednesday – Saturday
- 10:00/11:00 AM Wednesday – Saturday
WEEKEND Start Time & Schedules:
- 3:00 AM Thursday - Monday
- 10:00 AM & 3:30 PM Saturday & Sunday
- 8:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
- 11:55 PM Saturday & Sunday
If you have any questions, please call (651) 748-3921.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $22.50 per hour
Work Location: One location