We are currently seeking a Regional Property Manager!
Regional Property Managers oversee the operations, staff, financial budgeting and reporting, marketing, and leasing efforts for all apartment communities assigned to their portfolio.
- Improve the overall financial performance by operating within budget while maintaining company standards
- Set performance goals and hold the team accountable for meeting expectations
- Prepare annual budgets based on relevant data and community staff input
- Identify and communicate variances in monthly statements for each property
- Responsible for the overall profitability and financial direction, coordination, and evaluation of the communities under his/her supervision
- Complete property audits and site inspections
- Manage the due diligence process, acquisitions and dispositions, and capital improvement projects
- Maintain a professional working relationship with third parties to include ownership, vendors, inspectors, etc.
- Train team members on AMC policies and procedures, leasing responsibilities, property software, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of property management experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Certified Apartment Property Supervisor (CAPS) certification preferred
- Property management software experience preferred (Yardi, One-Site, AMSI, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in all Microsoft suite applications and other relevant software
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong attention to detail and sound judgment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Additional Information: Affordable Housing Experience Required
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $95,000 per year DOE
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/758533?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.