A large manufacturing company in the Evansville, IN area is looking for manufacturing engineers with experience in industrial process equipment and fabrication of industrial process components.
- Create and improve Manufacturing Processes and Drive Manufacturing Process Planning
- Drive products in assigned area through production process
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering Technicians to create manufacturing sketches and drawings to aid processes
- Coordinate with Tooling Group to ensure tools and lift drawings are prepared on time
- Issue Variation Notifications to resolve non-conforming issues
- Create and drive repair plans
- Perform special assignments as deemed necessary by immediate supervisor
- B.S. in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Salary commensurate with experience and certifications
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Vicki Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: In person