You’ve dedicated yourself to the software development profession. You take pride in your craft and are eager to grow and do more. Although you’re able to do personnel management, you want to focus on the technology and you’re looking for the next challenge. This could be it!
Now more than ever, businesses need to embrace change and do more with less. They need technical leaders with innovative ideas. They are turning to Resource Data because we’re a firm built on great people dedicated to supporting clients through change and growth.
Awesome teammates. Best-in-class flexibility. Interesting projects. Challenging technical problems. Let’s dive in and look at what your first year at Resource Data might look like.
You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get going. In your first three months:
- You’ve joined a project team and reviewed the technical capabilities of the platform. You’re starting to take on responsibility for significant components of the software architecture and design.
- You have been able to provide technical mentoring to junior team members. They’ve started to trust your judgement and opinions.
- You’re reinforcing the agile development methodology through your ability to communicate well. The process is running smoothly.
- You’ve established strong working relationships with key team members and client staff.
You’ve now been working with this client for a year. The client is happy, and Resource Data is exceeding expectations.
- You’ve become known for being an innovative and decisive problem solver.
- You’ve led the database and application design for several new features. You can demonstrate to key stakeholders how the proposed changes improve business processes.
- You’ve led the development for new applications using the existing framework and architecture. The extended feature set you built increases capabilities in other parts of the business.
- You’re supporting other developers as they build new features, fix bugs, and do application and database tuning to improve performance. You’ve leveraged your technical expertise in infrastructure and development to become a respected leader on the team.
- You’re able to demonstrate value to the client at all levels and have helped solidify Resource Data’s reputation as a premier provider of technical solutions.
- A year ago, the client was unsure how the system would impact the business and were concerned about costs. Now, they understand the value technical innovation can bring and they are looking to invest more.
This is just year one. Resource Data provides long-term career opportunities and can accommodate a wide variety of ambitions. Our technical staff has gone on to lead critical enterprise projects, run branch offices, and lead major aspects of the business. No matter what your career aspirations are, we have opportunities for you.
Starting in Alaska 35 years ago, Resource Data has grown to over 185 professionals across 5 offices. We’re ready and eager to demonstrate high value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results.
Resource Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.