The Division President will oversee Sales starts and closings, profit and loss for specific territory(s), scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. The role will comprise all levels managerial oversight and will require a synthesis of construction and administrative masteries. This is an executive level position which includes a generous profit sharing benefit.
We pride ourselves on providing a positive, dependable service in the home building experience. As Division President your role is to ensure we provide our clients and our production team the best support and service possible. If this sounds like you, please apply now.
- Oversee all aspects of construction business from finance to planning, implementation, and client interaction
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors as required
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction. Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization's strategy.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of Sales and Production
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization.
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Evaluating the success of the organization.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Representing the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local communities serviced
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success. This leadership includes providing leadership vision,
- 10+ years Previous experience in management of residential construction, preferably production home building
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proactive, flexible, team player who is comfortable working in a small company environment taking on a leadership role
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in business and on business simultaneously
- Able to take coaching and feedback
- Forward looking, able to see the problem well in advance, having a solution in place before a crisis.
- Comfortable seeing the 360-degree view, while keeping the team focused.
- Able to manage a multi-cultural work force.
- Strong management and leadership skills a must
- Is detail oriented and, and able to focus on the big picture at the same time.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Works well under tight deadlines and able to multi-task effectively
*Our Competitive Compensation And Full-time Employee Benefits Package Includes
- 2 weeks of Company Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K with Company Matching
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road