This position will actively participate in projects with a team of dedicated engineering professionals that serve irrigation districts, groundwater sustainability agencies, and agricultural entities throughout California’s Central Valley. This position offers engineering professionals the opportunity to work directly with clients and manage innovative projects that meet today’s water management challenges, leading agriculture and surrounding communities to a more a sustainable future. Duties will involve project planning, engineering consulting and design, client contact and project management.
We anticipate to hire 2-3 candidates for this position.
Candidates must show an understanding of water resources engineering and be able to apply their knowledge in a practical manner. We expect serious candidates to have an understanding, interest, and experience in areas such as:
- Water Sustainability Studies and Solutions
- Surface water conveyance and distribution
- Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) and Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR)
- Water Conservation
- Irrigation District Operations
- Groundwater Management, Recharge and Banking
- Environmental Compliance Issues
- Project Funding and Grants
- Water Transfers and Exchanges
- Water Rights
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Planning and Design
- Public Works Construction Contracts