About Volta Power Systems
VPS makes advanced energy systems, with the use of lithium-ion technology, for specialty markets: RV, Marine, Industrial Trucks. We work with Automotive-grade materials, but are quicker to launch and smaller in size than traditional Automotive companies. We are looking for someone who wants to make a large impact and is interested in joining a growing team. Apply today!
1. Mechanical Engineering: Designs, develops, validates, and releases mechanical systems, products, and components for Volta customer applications.
2. Requirements: Studies and applies customer requirements into mechanical design of systems, products, components, and applications.
3. Drawings: Creates and reviews technical drawings, plans, and specifications using CAD software.
4. Vendor Management: Collaborates with outside vendors and contractors when necessary to oversee mechanical product development.
5. Problem Solving: Troubleshoots, identifies, and implements systems and/or process actions to drive systemic improvements.
6. Project Management: Monitors and controls objectives, costs, and timelines of assigned projects.
Perks of Volta
If you join the Volta team, you’ll work with kind and knowledgeable team members. Our business is doubling in size year over year, so you can expect career advancement opportunities, new challenges, and an opportunity to make an impact. We have several employee engagement events throughout the year, we volunteer in the community as a team, and we love to celebrate the big wins.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Mechanical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location