As an Implementation Consultant you will be a part of the Implementation Services department and be responsible for the onboarding of new plans, transfer plans and internal conversions. You will get to manage all elements of implementation events and tasks that include scope analysis and coordination with multiple internal and external parties. Be a proactive and strategic consultant to our stakeholders by communicating the implementation plan, including but not limited to the key objectives and deliverables, scheduling, tracking and reporting to all parties. Best of all you will become the primary resource for subject matter expertise on retirement plans and the implementation processes.
Get to know the business
We support our customers in reaching their financial goals, providing them the freedom and peace of mind to enjoy their retirement years. This approach helps our customers take control of their financial wellness, helping millions of people plan and save for their goals. With the combined strength and wealth of products of Retirement Services and member companies, you can apply your financial planning skills to make a real difference in the lives of people who need your help.
About the role
We want to hear from you today if you can:
· Consult internal/external customers on timing for implementation milestones.
· Work closely with the assigned Relationship Manager, ongoing Account Manager and various
· internal business partners to ensure a smooth transition at the end of the project.
· Develop, communicate, maintain and manage the detailed project plan, timeline for account implementation projects and ensure deadlines, milestones and success criteria are met or exceeded
· Identify and manage timely and effective resolution of any issues that surface during the handling of
· all assigned duties. Track and report implementation activity results in a “real time” fashion via internal Implementation databases and reporting tools.
· Identify out of scope services and escalate as needed to ensure all services are included in
· Minimum 3+ years of related experience is preferred.
· Strong client management and advanced application of retirement plan recordkeeping
· Knowledge of pension plan types and a knowledge of defined contribution plan daily valuation
· Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
· Demonstrated proficiency with computer software.
· Ability to analyze data, determines root cause, and provides and/or develops an appropriate
solution for resolution.
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple and competing priorities, proactive problem-
solving ability with solutions oriented attitude.
· Ability to work independently within a team environment and make decisions while
considering client requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote