Attention all Receptionist and Administrative Professionals - we have an opportunity for you! Our client in S. Burlington, Vermont is looking for a full time, permanent, experienced Receptionist to join their professional team.
Take a closer look at the Receptionist role:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Provide general support to clients
Who you are:
- Have previous office/administrative/receptionist experience
- An excellent communicator - you take care in articulating your own thought process
- Computer savvy, you have strong computer skills that you welcome being tested on
- Detail oriented - it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to launch your career today. Contact Kasie Bartley (518.324.3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location