Human Resources Schedule: Multiple positions available
The Human Resources positions in Portland and Scarborough Maine are responsible for working in a call center environment servicing all human resources duties as assigned. Having excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills is extremely important in this role. Successful candidates will be able to maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Human Resources Qualifications:
- HR Coordinator Admin Support Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of relevant work experience (HR experience is a plus)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills
Human Resources Benefits:
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- Ask us about our $$Referral Bonus Program$$
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Human Resources roles please apply or contact us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Work Location: One location