- Planning and developing biomedical equipment.
- Conducting various tests on devices and equipment.
- Setting up the biomedical equipment.
- Educating and training the team members on using the systems.
- Calibrating the equipment as per the requirements.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical devices.
- Providing training to the clinicians and other personnel on how to use the equipment.
- Resolving issues faced by the professional team.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels and restocking them as and when needed.
- Offering technical assistance to the person using the equipment.
- Preparing technical documentation on how to use the equipment.
- Researching on new techniques to be used in the biomedical industry.
- Writing reports and documents detailing procedures and policies.
- Attending meetings and conferences organized by the company.
- Complying with the rules and regulations of the company.
- Staying updated with the latest trends in the biomedical industry.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Biomedical Technology, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer