- Serves an active role in the plant safety program by attending safety meetings, participating in safety inspections and reporting any potential safety hazards to the safety committee or Plant Manager.
- Adheres to all BRC and food safety guidelines
- Follows SOP’s, GMP’s and remains in compliance with the HACCP program.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Cooperates with other shifts and the management team in housekeeping and weekly sanitations
- Ensure effective shift communication and teamwork with the other operators occurs each scheduled shift
- Maintain effective communication with all members of the facility
- Promote and contribute to the development of teamwork among production team members
- Assist in coaching and training employees as requested by the management team
- Must be detail oriented and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have negative pre-employment and/or subsequent drug/alcohol test results.
- Read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently life and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location