Training & Placement Opportunity for Amazon Connect Engineer (No experience required) - MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE ANYWHERE IN THE USA
Quintrix is on the lookout for software engineers who are open to upskilling to the exciting world of Amazon Connect. Amazon Connect is an open-source, contact solution and a completely customizable, hosted cloud application where you can write as little or as much code as you want. This is a great place to launch your career as a software developer, in AWS, or in AI.
Once selected for the opportunity, you will be put through 10 weeks (24 hrs/Week) of pre-employment online training that will be conducted during evenings and/or weekends. Candidates selected for the training will receive a stipend of $1250 over the duration of the training. Once selected, you will be paid a base salary of $57,000/Year.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the USA and not require any visa sponsorship now or in future
- You must be willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar field and GPA should be 3.0+
- Any object-oriented programming language experience such as Java, C#, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with SQL and knowledge of database concepts is a big plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams with diverse and complementary Skills
Training and Interview Process
- Initial screening interviews with Quintrix Recruiters
- Technical and Behavioral interview(s) by Quintrix Learning and Development
- Immersive online instructor-led training in Amazon Connect (10 Weeks)
- Technical training
- Soft skills training
- Final Interview(s)
Stipend Paid During Training
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance including Vision and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- To provide placement flexibility, all candidates presented must be willing to relocate anywhere in the continental US
Who is Quintrix?
Quintrix is on a mission to develop technology talent. To learn more about our candidate experience go to www.quintrixsolutions.com/candidates/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- What is your university grade point average (4.0 GPA Scale)?
- While the training is REMOTE the job requires nationwide RELOCATION. Are you willing and able to RELOCATE?
- This position offers approximately $57K/yr., would this salary work for you?
Work Location: Multiple Locations