Have you ever considered applying your skillsets toward a new career with high growth and earning potential? Our company specializes in installing/servicing electro-mechanical systems. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an entry-level Service Technician with a strong mechanical aptitude and a sense of customer service to join our growing team! This position offers the ability to have a meaningful impact on the success of our company while also having opportunities to assist our valued individual customers each day.
We provide a comprehensive, well-paid training program. From there, you will have the opportunity to gain experience and become a certified technician within just a few years. If this role fits well with your professional goals and you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others, then we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking an entry-level Service Technician to join our growing team in our Cleveland, OH office. This position requires a candidate with exceptional problem solving abilities, communication skills, technical aptitude, and a can-do attitude.
After the training period is completed, a company vehicle is provided for daily use along with all travel-related expenses (including travel related per-diem). We also provide all required tools/equipment and a $1,000 hiring bonus ($500 on your first paycheck and $500 after completing 6 months of service)!
- Successfully complete paid training period (approximately 90 days)
- Install, service, & repair of electro-mechanical devices.
- Ability to work independently (after training)
- Multi-task with patience and diligence
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Develop safety code and regulatory knowledge
- Operate general computer equipment/devices
- Interface with customers directly
- All other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic skills
- Strong appetite for learning and professional development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record
- Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience including ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and to operate and read a multi-meter
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits
- Familiarity with electronic, electro-mechanical, and fluid-powered (hydraulic) systems
Job Type: Full-time
Starting pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location