Engineering CAD Technician’s in Hudson, WI | $$24.00 to $30.00/Hour DOE
Our Engineering CAD Technician’s workweek is Monday to Friday with hours starting at 7:00 am until 4:00 pm. This job is a Engineering type position that that pays $$24.00 to $30.00/Hour and is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Engineering CAD Technician Duties and Responsibilities –
- Enter process routing sequence and CAD drawings with detailed work instructions for the manufacturing operations consisting of raw material, machining, gear cutting and precision grinding for single level components and multi-level assemblies
- Enter accurate Manufacturing Bills of Materials from Parts or Assemblies to drive manufacturing, operations, quality, purchasing and logistics for a product. The information from the MBOM feeds the business systems used to order parts and build the product.
- Review and check customer prints for accuracy of product specifications, geometry dimensions and quality standards including verifying and discussing with Manufacturing Engineers as needed.
- Identifies, recommends, and implement improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization to increase efficiency and cost savings.
- Implement LEAN manufacturing concepts and assure understanding of LEAN.
Engineering CAD Technician Requirements and Qualifications –
- Epicor experience a plus, but not required
- Autodesk Inventor a plus, but not required
- Autodesk AutoCAD a plus, but not required
- Technical degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or 5+years equivalent related experience.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented and critical thinking
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, highly technical work environment.
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Engineering CAD Technician’s in Hudson, WI
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! If you would prefer to talk to us by phone you can connect with our Skilled Industrial team at 952-767-0069. Our recruiters in Skilled Industrial can’t wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Don’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.